XO is a facilities-based CLEC that operates a nationwide multi-10 Gigabit Tier 1 network and owns significant fiber optic network assets, including an 18,000 route-mile inter-city network and more than 3,300 on-network buildings within 40 major metropolitan markets. XO is a leader in VoIP, Network, Hosted PBX, Voice, and Cloud Computing and IT services.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT XO COMMUNICATIONS
The are many partners in the Telarus community doing very, very well with XO Communications. Telarus has been one of XO’s most consistent partners since the day we signed with them back in 2006 due to their product suite and 1,158,000-mile fiber network. All XO SMB products are fully integrated into our patented real-time quoting tool known as GeoQuote. Telarus agents have the ability to generate instant quotes for virtually any XO product, view underground fiber routes and lit buildings for XO anywhere in the country, and to interface with an internal quote team trained on XO.
XO Communications operates its own private, nationwide, multi-terabite network, extending more than one million miles in metro fiber. The XO network has nearly 1,000 central office collocations, 3,000 fiber-fed buildings, 28-31 Ghz spectrum in 75 markets, and processes more than 25 billion VoIP minutes a year.
XO Business Services provides managed services and converged Internet Protocol (IP) network services that combine voice, Internet access, and private data networking for small and medium sized companies, enterprises, national and government accounts.
XO Communications’ Network Highlights
- Tier 1 IP network
- Advanced transport network with terabit capacity nationwide
- More than 3,300 on-network buildings
- Highly secure data center and a 24×7 network operations center
- Access to multiple peering partners offering direct access to 100% of Internet traffic
- Total fiber: approximately 1,158,000 miles
- 34 Nortel DMS-500 switches for local and long distance voice
- The industry’s latest and most advanced DWDM/optical switching technology
- Sonus Networks softswitches for handling next-generation VoIP traffic
- Fixed wireless licenses covering 95% of the top U.S. business markets