Windstream Communications is a facilities-based CLEC (and ILEC) that delivers advanced network communications, including cloud computing and managed services, to businesses nationwide. The company also offers broadband, phone and digital TV services to consumers primarily in rural areas. Windstream has more than $6 billion in annual revenues and is listed on the S&P 500 index.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT WINDSTREAM COMMUNICATIONS
- Dedicated Internet Services: Ethernet, T1 & Wireless Data Backup
- Multi-Location Networking: MPLS VPN-VLS, Secure Remote Access, Advanced Application Reporting
- Integrated VoIP & SIP Solutions: Integrated T1, Dynamic IP VoIP, Virtual PBX VoIP, IP Simple Managed UC
- Voice Solutions: Basic Phone Services, Long Distance, Web & Audio Conferencing
- Unified Communications
- Cloud Solutions: Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud, Storage, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Cloud Migration
- Data Center Solutions: Colocation, Dedicated Server Hosting, Dedicated Storage
Windstream Communications, headquartered in Little Rock, AR. As a $6 billion company with a nationwide presence, Windstream provides customers with dependable data, voice, network and cloud services and the peace of mind that comes from having your communications needs met by a financially solid provider. Customers further benefit from a level of personalized service that’s unrivaled in the industry.