Polycom VVX 201
The Polycom VVX 201 phone features two Ethernet ports, for LAN and PC. Power the phone through PoE, allowing a single Ethernet cable to provide both power and telephony. The phone can be daisy-chained between your PC and the network connection, further saving the amount of cabling required for your desktop. Set up this phone in a cubicle, lobby, hallway or any personal or public space.
A familiar user interface makes it easy to interact with the Polycom VVX 201 phone. Dedicated function keys, context-sensitive soft keys and bi-color line keys provide simple operation. Acoustic Clarity and Acoustic Fence technology improve audio quality, with echo cancellation and background noise suppression further enhancing voice performance.
Polycom VVX 201 VoIP Phone Quick Specs:
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Line Appearances: 2
- Switch Ports: 2x 10/100Bas
- PoE: 802.3af Class 2 compliant
- Addt’l Port: RJ9 headset
- Display: 132×64 LCD
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 3-way
- Audio Codecs: G.711a/u-law, G.729AB, G.722, iLBC
- Voice Quality: 150 Hz to 7 kHz
- Echo Cancellation: acoustic, yes
- Noise Suppression: background, yes
- Wall Mountable: yes
Polycom VVX 201 Business Media Phone Package Contents:
Note: does not include AC power supply.
- Polycom VVX 201 console
- Handset with cord
- Network cable
- Quick start guide